November Wine DInner for Saturday, November 14, 2020
Our 90 point wine dinner will be one of a kind! All the wines you will be tasting are rated on the scoring scale at 90 points or above.
Wine Spectator tasters review wines on the following 100-point scale:
- 95-100 Classic: a great wine
- 90-94 Outstanding: a wine of superior character and style
- 85-89 Very good: a wine with special qualities
- 80-84 Good: a solid, well-made wine
- 75-79 Mediocre: a drinkable wine that may have minor flaws
- 50-74 Not recommended
Xiao Lei a local harpist, will also be joining us for the evening.
Sign up now! This event will fill up fast!